Auxiliary membership is a great way to:
- Give back to your community
- Develop and practice new skills
- Be appreciated and needed
- Meet new people from all walks of life
- Contribute to a cause that you care about
- Stay active
- Experience personal fulfillment and satisfaction
YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Every person counts!
Apply for membership by printing and filling out the form below.
Junior Member (10-15yrs) .pdf
Teen Member (16-18yrs) .pdf
Regular Member (19+) .pdf
Please forward your completed application form to the Eagle Ridge Hospital Auxiliary Membership Chair or leave a telephone message at the Auxiliary Office (see contact information below). The Membership Chair will then contact you and provide information regarding the next Auxiliary meeting as well as answering any questions you may have relating to membership in the Auxiliary.Eagle Ridge Hospital Auxiliary Membership Chair 475 Guildford Way, Port Moody, BC V3H 3W9 Phone: 604.461.2022 Local: 543017 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org